2 (8-10) ounce lobster tails
6 ounces lump crab meat
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp old bay
1 tsp finely chopped Italian parsley
1 tsp finely chopped red pepper or roasted red pepper
1 large egg lightly beaten
1 tsp lemon juice
1 stick unsalted butter,
1) Mix mayo, sugar, old bay, parsley, pepper and egg in medium bowl.
2) Fold in crab. Careful not to break it up too much.
3) Place in refrigerator for 30-60 minutes
1) Heat oven to 350°
2) Using kitchen shears, cut lobster tail down middle of shell all the way to the base of the tail.
3) Carefully pull lobster meat out of incision. Leaving only a small bit at the base of the tail. This ensures it stays in place.
4) Place lobster ontop of shell, pinching shell together underneath the meat.
5) Spoon some melted butter over the tops and bake for 5 minutes.
6) Remove lobster from oven
7) Divide crab mixture and spoon on top of lobster. Form mound with hands if needed.
8) Spoon more butter over stuffed lobster and return to oven for 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.