Premade pizza dough
4oz fire roasted tomato
8oz ball of fresh mozzarella
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
1) Place pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet. Stretch and press with fingers to form desired shape and thickness.
2) Blind bake according to packaging or at 350° for 8 minutes.
3) Remove from oven and spread pesto over crust evenly.
4) Add mozzarella and tomatoes.
5) Return to oven for additional 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
6) Remove from oven.
7) Drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with fresh basil.