Zero Carb Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
6 bell peppers (Any color)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 large onion, sliced
21oz frozen sliced steaks (Steak-umm)
1 package great value sliced provolone (12 slices)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Wash and cut off the tops of bell peppers. Remove stems, seeds and ribs from inside.
3) Place peppers into baking dish and set aside.
4) In a large skillet, saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
5) Add frozen sliced steak to onions, breaking steaks into large pieces.
6) Cook until brown.
7) Add half of the provolone cheese. Stir until melted.
8) Add salt and pepper to taste.
9) Fill each pepper with cheesesteak mixture and top with one sliced of cheese.
10) Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes or until peppers are soft.